Whilst the current situation for businesses and organisations is to remain working from home where possible, things are beginning to change slowly. If now would be a good time for you to assess your health and safety policies and think ahead to employees returning to work, we can help.
We offer the following as a full and comprehensive ‘return to work’ service:
- An audit of your current Asbestos Management Policy to ensure it’s fit for purpose.
- A comprehensive review of your Fire Risk Assessment and Legionella Risk Assessment – by experienced, qualified surveyors
On-site services include:
- General security check on all access points (doors, windows, etc).
- Observational condition of the fabric of your premises (to note any damage or deterioration)
- Evidence of graffiti or vandalism
- Flushing of all water outlets to prevent formation of Legionella bacteria (where live)
- Evidence of any physical damage to fire alarm system
- Water leaks or presence of damp
- Re-inspection of retained ACMs for change in condition
- Observational condition of any car parking areas (for illegal use or fly tipping)
- Recording the details of any meters (water, electricity, etc).
- Any issues which affect the appearance of the property which impact on re-occupation
- All the above to be contained in an electronic report supported by photographic evidence.
The frequency of the inspections is subject to your insurer’s requirements and your own policy.