Mobile Apps.. delivering the right information, to the right people, at the right time
As part of the Vision system, we offer Mobile Apps to compliment and maximise the efficiency of certain modules, ie. Asbestos, Assets and Audits.
In doing so, it allows you, the client, to maximise efficiency and resources and, of course, make financial savings.
The Vision Mobile App is editable and is the perfect tool for:
- Any surveyor collecting asbestos data on site/completing a survey or re-inspection
- The uploading of photographs taken during a site survey or re-inspection
- The uploading, programming and/or reading of Vision-tags (Near Field Communicators) that, by simply holding up a mobile phone to the tag, identifies the location (area, room, etc.), Assets (plant, machinery or equipment) and the presence, or otherwise, of Asbestos in any relevant room or area.
- Enable a surveyor or contractor to carry out on-site audits across all manner of works. The facility also exists for the uploading of electronic signatures within the Audits Module from a client or designated Project Manager whether at the completion of a phase or at the end of the works.
- The carrying out of a full compliance audit of a contractor or service provider by a designated authority
- The ability to upload photographs, images, drawings and contractor certificates, etc., to the Audits Module.
When used in conjunction with the Vision online compliance system, the Vision Mobile App gives you instant access to your risk compliance data and asset management. This tool is perfect for surveyors and contractors but also ideal for giving clients total transparency throughout their property portfolio.
Our second Mobile App is solely for users of the Vision-tags (Near Field Communicators) and allows for the scanning and reading of tags and the associated data held in Vision for that location whether it be assets, asbestos or the monitoring of your legionella risk.
Want to know more about the mobile risk assessment app features of the Vision Software?
For more information about the mobile risk assessment app features within the Vision software, contact ACMS UK today and book a demonstration. Alternatively, call one of our specialist advisors on +44(0) 115 922 0600