ACMS UK is a growing company who is looking for smart, ambitious people to join our team and further develop the business and software. If you have the talents and ambition and would like to join our highly skilled team please email your cv to email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you.
Job Title: Technical Compliance Support Administrator
Full Time 37 hrs per week
Home Based will be considered
Who you’ll be working for:
Assets & Compliance Managed Services Ltd based in Nottingham. An established Compliance Service Provider.
The Technical Compliance Support Administrator is responsible for managing client work order portals and ensuring the accurate and efficient processing of order requests and actions.
This role involves coordinating with clients, technicians, and internal teams to ensure that all requests are addressed to agreed SLAs..
- Portal Management: Oversee and maintain the Company & client portals, ensuring all requests are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Client Communication: Act as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing their job-related inquiries and requests.
- Work Order Processing: Receive, review, and process incoming work orders, ensuring they meet compliance standards and are logged & assigned to appropriate technicians.
- Technical Compliance: Ensure that all work orders are logged tracked delivered to agreed SLAs and client-specific requirements.
- Scheduling and Dispatch: Coordinate with technicians to schedule and dispatch work orders, ensuring efficient allocation of resources.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of work orders, client communications, and compliance-related documentation.
- Quality Control: Perform quality checks on completed work orders to confirm that the work was done in accordance with compliance standards.
- Reporting: Generate and provide regular reports to clients and internal teams, summarizing work order status, compliance data, and key performance metrics.
- Issue Resolution: Address, resolve or escalate any issues or discrepancies related to work orders, compliance, or client requirements.
- Process Improvement: Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains within the work order management system.
- Training and Support: Provide training and support to clients and internal staff on the use of the work order portal and compliance procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or certification in a related field is a plus.
- Proven experience in administrative roles, particularly in work order management, compliance support, or a related area.
- Familiarity with technical compliance standards, regulations, and industry best practices.
- Strong communication and client interaction skills.
- Proficiency in using work order management software and related tools.
- Organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to data accuracy.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve issues effectively.
- Team player with the capacity to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and handle a fast-paced work environment.