ACMS UK have been commissioned over a number of years to provide property compliance to high street, manufacturing, distribution and educational clients across the United Kingdom, as well as overseas properties in France & Belgium.
The compliance services range from surveying, fire risk assessments and project management through to developing our own web-based software system, Vision. Utilising Vision, we currently manage some of the largest property portfolios in the UK.
Due to continued business expansion and current workloads we are currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious person to join our team, based in Nottingham.
This is a permanent job opportunity and is ideal for someone looking to develop their career into project management. The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Director to develop the projects team and processes.
It is an ideal opportunity to work for a progressive company within a motivated team and a company that measures its success on the success of its staff. We are a small, passionate and ambitious team and are dedicated to growing the business and realising it’s true potential.
Your day-to-day responsibilities includes, but are not limited to:
- Dealing with incoming enquiries
- Maintaining and developing our CRM system
- Managing diaries for surveyors and directors
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Maintaining the data held within our Vision web-based software
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Director
- Document control of ISO procedures
- Control of approved subcontractors
You will also be asked to assist with sales, marketing and finance tasks which may include:
- Collating marketing content
- Distribution of newsletter
- Social media posts
- Tracking and maintaining project budgets
Any previous experience working as a project coordinator, project administrator or member of a projects team would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Full UK driving licence as you may be asked to attend sites
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Forthcoming with new ideas on how to become more efficient and profitable
HOW TO APPLY
If you believe this is the role for you, please contact 0115 9940060 to leave a 1 to 2-minute message explaining why you feel you are the person we are looking for.